The other night on YouTube I was following a thread of progressively more and more outlandish trailers belonging to asian cinema with more than a couple featuring cyborgs and nurses who kill people. It was then quite by accident that I happened upon the Alien vs Ninja trailer:
Now apart from the obvious fact that I would have to see this film as quickly as possible there were at least ten things that I learned whilst watching:
- Ninja can leap tall buildings on nights of the full moon
- Ninja yo-yos are messed up
- Traditional Ninja greeting between the sexes is to class swords (do I detect some jealousy from the other Ninja??)
- Evil Ninja think that weapons fall from the sky
- Good Ninja are an inquisitive bunch
- Evil Ninja have mad skills when it comes to throwing stars
- Evil Ninja and good Ninja will join forces when faced with aliens
- A Ninja will continue to battle even when everything below his waist has been dissolved in possibly acid
- The Ninja lady has some cool Ninja moves
- Aliens can fly and possibly explode in the air with Ninja erupting from them.
Each and every one of these facts makes my life a little more complete and reminds me why I didn’t fill my precious brain cells with maths and stuff.
I will let you know what it’s like after I watch it and if you get a chance I’d love to hear your own raptures.
So did you pick up any lessons that I missed?